Why you want a grower not a shower
You may think having a guy who is a shower is the best. Read on for why the man you really want is a grower not a shower.
Men seem to put a lot of their confidence into the size of their member. And I’m not saying that’s necessarily a bad thing. Let’s face it, having a larger one makes getting laid and being good in bed a tad bit easier. That being said, some guys behave differently depending upon their size. The real difference in personality comes down to whether he’s a grower not a shower. For those of you who don’t know the difference, hang tight.
What’s the difference between a grower and a shower?
Confusing for someone who has never heard these terms before. However, they are pretty self-explanatory. A grower is someone whose manhood is smaller when flaccid but grows to a substantial side when they’re hard.
A shower is someone who looks bigger when they’re flaccid but doesn’t really grow as much when they’re erect. Basically, what you see when they’re not excited is usually what you get when they are.
Why are there growers and showers?
According to some fancy doctors, genetics plays a large role in the overall category in which a man falls. However, collagen production and skin elasticity also present key factors to consider. So basically, how far a guy stretches his penis out is how big his erection will be.
Those aren’t the only reasons, though. It also depends on a person’s health. Certain diets foster better blood flow, which obviously means they’re going to grow much more than someone with poor circulation.
This is why you want a grower not a shower
Some say there are arguments for showers, too. However, I believe the one you really want is the one with something to surprise you with—the grower.
While you may not be able to choose whether or not your man is a grower and not a shower, there are definite reasons that you want someone who appears smaller. Here are all the reasons that being with a grower is the way to go.
1. They’re not cocky. Excuse the pun. Growers tend to be more relaxed about their confidence than showers. Actually, showers tend to be kind of cocky and rude in their behavior.
This is because they all know they have something great in the pants and their package is something that would attract you. For this reason, showers come off as selfish and cocky. Something that’s not attractive at all.
2. They have mysterious confidence down pat. When you’re with someone who is a grower, they always walk around like they have a small—yet important—secret they just can’t wait to reveal. And we all know how much women love the mysterious men.
Their quiet knowing they have something great hidden in a package that might not seem so wonderful keeps them confident in the most enticing way. Their mannerisms will be confident in a subtle way. Something women love.
3. They know not to judge a book by its cover. And for that reason, girls with less obvious attractive qualities have a better chance at snagging a great guy. These guys know what it’s like to have more to offer than what meets the eye, so they’ll be more willing to accept a gal who might not have it all in the looks department.
4. They will be very modest about themselves. Growers are definitely not men showing off their talents and attributes like it’s their job. These guys will be modest and humble when it comes to everything. Especially the unexpected package that they’re packing.
You won’t have to worry about their chauvinistic attitude causing fights, scenes, or any other unpleasant situation that you, as their significant other, deal with.
5. You’ll be the only person around that really knows their secret. A fun little quality that’s more a personal reason you want a grower and not a shower. Growers may not look like much on the surface, but you know what they REALLY have in store for you when you get home.
6. You’ll feel great about yourself. This one can be hard to understand, but bear with me. When you end up sleeping with someone who is a shower, you don’t see them get very big when you strip down.
That being said, when you’re with a grower, you feel so much more powerful when you take off your clothes and watch them go from nada to TA-DA! You’ll feel like you have a much bigger effect on their arousal when you’re with a grower.
7. First time sex will be less intimidating. The grower will be more nervous than you. Growers tend to be slightly insecure when it comes to getting naked in front of someone for the first time. This take the pressure off you slightly.
You won’t have to worry about what you’ve got going on when you know your grower feels insecure about themselves too.
8. They’re less likely to cheat. This point can be argued to some degree, but I think it’s an important reason that you would want a grower and not a shower. Showers can have an attitude that they’re better than others. And feel they can get away with having sex with other girls because they know they’ll have luck. Because of their large member being visible without them being aroused.
Now, you say people cheat for their own personal reasons and I 100% believe that. But I also believe guys who are showers and know they are, are more likely to engage in unfaithful behavior.
9. They’re more likely to want to please you. Even though they do grow to a decent, sometimes even great size, growers still seem to be self-conscious about their size because it’s small when flaccid.
This makes them want to work that much harder to ensure you get satisfied in bed. It’s as if they compensate for their small, flaccid penis even though their hard on is perfectly average or bigger.
10. They’re more considerate of your insecurities. Growers understand what it’s like to have insecurities. They have a HUGE insecurity of their own. Growers get self-conscious because their penis look small when it’s not geared up for use.
This means that guys who are growers and not showers have a better understanding of what it’s like to dislike certain parts of your body. They won’t poke fun at anything you don’t like about yourself since they wouldn’t want you to make fun of them.